Friday, May 2, 2014

Keli Travels

In November 2013, I visited Richmond, Virginia with my friends, Michelle, Kellie, Harvey and Bunny. We went and toured Agecroft Hall. http://www.agecrofthall.com 

Agecroft is unique in the fact that it was built in Tudor England. In the 1920's it went up for auction and a rich couple bought it and brought it over to Richmond, Virginia and had it built on the banks of the James River. 

They have decorated the inside with reproductions or orginials of furniture from the Tudor time period and that is how they interpret the house. They have one room that looked like it did when the couple lived there in the 20th centurary. 

They also have out buildings and a courtyard 

The only sad thing was the day that we went there, there was was a lot of fog and we could not see the James River. 
 "purple Kellie" posing on the steps 

 me in one of the outbuildings 

 me again in one of the outbuildings.

 the group! Harvey, Bunny, Purple Kellie, me and Michelle..

I also want to say that I sent this picture to Jermemy for the 2013 Oak Marr movie and he did not include it ... yet included TONS of repetitive pictures of the same people hiking.. 

and that totally did not bug me at all ... 



No comments: