Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Spiritual Keli

In December 2013, while Michelle and I were having a Winchester day we stopped by to see my friend's Jim and Jenny's daughter's grave. Jenna passed from this life without taking a breath. Jim and Jenny have amazing strength and I do know that one day we will see her again. I know this much is true. 

We then went and visited Jim and Jenny and their other children, Jamie, Corinne, and Morgan. They were nice enough to show us around their home and all of the improvements and upgrades they are doing to it. They also fed us a delicious dinner. 
Thank you to Michelle for going by their house and thank you Jim, Jenny, Jamie, Corinne and Morgan for your hospitality. 
 Jenny and Keli 

 baby Jenna's grave. I replaced those tired flowers with some nice silk ones some wasteful person had thrown away. 

 myself by Jenna's grave in Winchester, VA. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true. I know that God lives and loves us and I know that one day they will be together again.

God be with you till we meet again. 
Families are FOREVER!


No comments: