Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Keli Celebrates Christmas part 6 December 2013

After Shirley's I went to my Uncle Kerry and Aunt Diane's in Fairfax, Virginia. We had our second annual white elephant gift exchange. 
 Jason ended up with jewerly which he had to try on. 

 Kaylyn ended up with this stuff. 

 I got this amazing stuff.



 Uncle Kerry got this toy porshe. 

I did not take a picture of it but my Uncle Greg got a piece of wood that has been going  around my family FOR YEARS! It also comes with a love note with it from another member about "how much it means to them" and "how they can barely part with it but they know the other person will love it so much" Jason, Scott, Mark and I were laughing SO HARD... I was for real crying. Kristen, Kirk, McKenzie, Kaylyn, and Mayson were just like OK......um.. that wood has not been going around much maybe not since my grandma passed away over ten years ago. We need to start the tradition again. 

I am happy that we started the tradition of the family white elephant. 2012, we fun, but 2013 blew that out of the water. I look forward to 2014!.

I took a few cousin selfies.

 me and Zoe.

 me and McKenzie.

 me and Kaylyn

 me and Mayson

 me and Lea 

 Zoe realized that I was cool to play with and we hung out. 

 Kristen, Kirk, me and Zoe. 

 Kristen, Zoe and me

 Kristen and me.

 1st generation cousins in age order Keli 39, Jason 38, Scott, 37, Mark 34, Kristen, 24, Kirk 23 and BONUS of Zoe sneaking in! missing Denny 4? Shelly 4? Josh, 36, Brad, 35, Ben 33, and Daniel 28. 
Josh saw this picture on FB and said "where was my invite?" I hope that he comes next year along with all the other people missing in this picture! 

 cousins 1st and 2nd generation, Lea, Jason, Kristen, Kaylyn, McKenzie, Scott, me, Mayson, Zoe, Mark and Kirk. 


you will also take note that Kristen is wearing a tiara and Kirk is wearing a star necklace that he got at the white elephant. 

FAMILIES ARE FOREVER! 

and so was this conversation that my cousin Scott had at us 



















No comments: