Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Keli Travels

In Winchester, VA there is a really cool museum called The Museum of The Shenandoah Valley. 

Fun Fact did you know that Patsy Cline went grew up in the Shenandoah Valley?  

More of a fun fact: Right now at The Museum of The Shenandoah Valley there is an exhibit called "Becoming Patsy Cline" I am so glad that I was able to go and visit it. 

It is one of the best exhibits I have ever seen anywhere ever. Lots of information. Lots of stuff to interat with. My favorite part was, this part, where you could pose here with her instruments. 

Thanks to my friend Michelle for taking these pictures. Besides this exhibit the museum had a lot of other great exhibits. 

After this we went and toured Patsy Cline's house. It was also worth it. We then went to her grave. 

It was a Patsy Cline day. 

here are my pictures. 
 what is this a mandolin?

 now I got a banjo.

 and a guitar.

 now a pink guitar

 how fun is this? You know that you want to go!




No comments: