Wednesday, December 31, 2014

DETECTIVE KELI

In November 2014, One of the guys in my class rode a motorcycle to class... after class someone said " Be careful on that bike, that is a powerful bike." He replied " I don't need to be careful, I am a man" .. .He then sped off in front of a bunch of married women and 

CRASHED into a BUSH!!!! and took it out... and was laying on the ground..

this one lady was like " someone call  911!!! " and he said NO...he was a man...

He then kicked his bike and said he did not care about it anymore...

since he totaled it...

A few days later when I went to church, I told another guy at church.. him and I then walked around the whole church to find the scene of the crime.. and we did...
We found part of this dude's motorcycle... AND the space missing from the bush that I took out...     
I am basically a detective... that other guy you see in the picture.. he was my assistant...

No comments: