Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Keli mourns

In May 2014, my cousin Zoey Wahl tragically passed away as a result of a plane crash. In June 2014, my cousin, her dad Mark had a celebration of life for her. He said that Zoey would not want people sitting around a room being upset. He said that Zoey was full of life and she loved when he had parties, so he wanted to have a party. 

In one room he had a TV going, with pictures and music from Zoey's life. This was very poignant to watch.

In Zoey's room you could record a memory of her on a camera. I said that I had loved getting to know Zoey. I said that I felt like she accepted me and I had a lot of fun with Christmas 2013. She was such an awesome little girl! I am honored to be related and to know someone with such a great personality and such pure, honest heart. She was just so bright! 

There was dessert inside, My cousin Jason said that "He did not come there to eat..but the food was so good" 

Outside there was a moon bounce for the kids. There were also people barbecuing. 

There were a lot of my family members there and we took a lot of pictures. Here are some of the ones that I took. 


Maddie on a swing. She is so cute! It took her almost all day to warm up to me. I am glad she did though!

Me on the swing.

I thought I was gonna break that swing. I am glad that I did not!

Maddie and I on the swing.

Maddie and Keli selfie. I kept saying "Maddie take a selfie with me!"

Mark and I



Mark and I full body shot.

Kirk and me. When I saw this picture, I thought.. I look like I could be Kirk's mom. He was born when I was 16. I guess I COULD be his mom. But I am not, I am his cousin.

Kristen and me.

me and Callie.

Scott, me and Cameron

me and Josh.

me and Jason

Me and Lea take one!

Me and Lea take two!

EVERYONE! Diane, Gail, Kristen, Austin, Helen, Debbie, Annie, Jason, Lea, me, Kirk, Ben, Megan, Gris, Mark, Josh, Scott, Callie, Cameron.



Diane, me, Kristen, Austin, Ben, Helen, Megan,Josh, Mark, Kirk, Annie, Jason, Callie, Lea, Scott and Cameron

Plus I got a selfie with Megan!

REST IN PEACE 

Zoey Moonbeam Wahl 
January 25th 2010-
May 31st 2014
WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE AND REMEMBER YOU!

No comments: