Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Keli travels

Purple Kellie and I have started a tradition of going to Kings Dominion every summer. 
When we went in June 2014 it was our second annual trip. 

Last year we turned right when we went in, this year we turned left. It was interesting how just a different turn on the way in led us to a totally different park experience!!
The Ferris Wheel at night!


The Rebel Yell from the Ferris Wheel. We did not get a chance to ride the The Rebel Yell this year.. which is sad..I thought we would have enough time The Ferris Wheel AND that..and we did not. #nextyear

I did have fun on the Ferris Wheel though!

and I got some great pictures while we were in line.

.I think we may have been the only adults with no kids on the carousel.

Oh.my.gosh.. This thing.. what in the world. I can not believe I did that.. you go up really high and then they just drop you really fast. I am not going to lie. I shut my eyes.

The swings!

 This needs to be a new tradition.. This amazing funnel cake that we got! I feel like I need one every year now.  

oh golly this roller coaster! Apparently some people "black out" on it.

MY ANACONDA DON'T WANT NONE! This is the Anaconda!

Me and Snoopy...

We rode this at the beginning of the day.

Also Kings Dominion turned 40! same as me!!!   
I am ready for our Kings Dominion 2015 adventure now!

No comments: