Saturday, December 27, 2014

Keli celebrates birthday 2014 part 2

For my 40th birthday, I went to ...class.. I was not going to get marked down 30 points for not going..


I had plans to hot air balloon but instead I moved out of my moms. A few months later, I moved back in because my dog did not get along with her dog. 

When I went to class that night, Ruthie had brought me brownies that were from the Lion House. They had been brought here for something for the senate. Sandra gave me some wonderful gifts and so did Julie. 

Margret and Monica came to class with me.. and afterwards, Margret, Rebecca and I went out to eat at Don Pablos. 

Also Julie got me this.
There were several steps, I let Monica's nephew do most if not all of them. I mean I WAS in class!   
All though going to class on my birthday was "fun" and I am grateful for all my friends did.. I hope that I can do something a little more adventurous on my next birthday!  
 

No comments: