Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Keli celebrates Christmas season 2014 part 2

I took the kids that I was watching to The Macy's at Fair Oaks Mall in Fairfax, Virginia to write a letter to Santa in December 2014.

Maddie age 6 would like an Elsa doll and jewelry ( necklaces) she would also like dresses that are long-sleeved and bands for her rainbow loom. 


Sofia who is 8 would like the book "Little House in the Big Woods"  a knitting kit, a nutcracker, a Harry Potter wand and Harry Potter and Hermoine Granger costumes.


Marshall who is 6 would like a foosball table, a cap gun, a racetrack that will shoot out the cars an Under Armour sweatshirt and more cars to play with.


Marshall was very hesitant to do this because he said that Santa " knew what he wanted and that he wanted it to be a surprise" it took me awhile but I convinced him to actually write one and put it in the  mailbox. I mean Santa IS a busy guy you know.  Santa is not God either, he does not hear your wishes. You need to write them down.


Here is my list, age 40 I would like a wonderful man to marry, snowshoes and an outfit. (Under Armour or some other brand that same quality) to go snowshoeing in. I would also like a really nice camera.

 The kids acted great in the mall. We had a grand time walking around and hanging out. I also liked this whole letter writing thing. They had the book "Yes Virginia" there so I read that to them also. 

Great time at Fair Oaks Mall.

No comments: