Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Keli celebrates Christmas season 2014 Christmas cards part 3

IT IS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!! I sent  out all my Christmas cards BEFORE Christmas! .. Before Christmas Eve, even.. Before Festivus even..

I did not include a letter so here you go.

In 2014, I had a lot of adventures, here are some of my highlights

I started going to school again! I started with the BYU-Idaho Pathways program. It is a pathways to getting your bachelors. 

I now have about 33 credits to my name ( including what I had before)

I finished Pathways in December 2014 with a 4.0
I am taking the next semester off to work on my book before going back to start more classes. 

In April I cut my hair in a pixie cut. I have had "the Jennifer Lawrence" and "the Ginnifer Goodwin" I am still having fun with it and right now have no plans to grow it out.

I turned forty in June and to celebrate I went to class. I also moved into my own apartment in Oakton, VA. In October 2014 I moved back in with my mom. ( Spike and my land ladies dogs were NOT friends)

I started having parties or dinners every other week, this week is hot chocolate!

I was not able to go on any real vacations this year, so I have of course tons planned out in my head for 2015.

I was able to cross boating into a restaurant off my bucket list when I did that with my cousins and friend in August. That was an adventure!

I ended up reading a little of 35 books, down from last year when it was 85. ( going to school took a hit on my reading schedule) 

My current favorite song is either "Shake it Off" or "Blank Space" by Taylor Swift. 

My current favorite TV show is The Walking Dead. 

I am so grateful for my friends, my family and of course my fans!  

I love to keep in touch with people and mail stuff to people! So I hope to see you or mail you something in 2015.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! 

Love, 
Keli and Sir Spike! 

No comments: