Wednesday, December 31, 2014

spiritual Keli

In November 2014, I went to a singles conference in Virginia Beach, Virginia with my friends Elizabeth and Monica. 

The first night there we played large table top games. I guess that is all I wanted to take pictures of. 

The second day, we had breakfast then some speakers. We then went to a cemetery and took pictures of graves that will be uploaded so there will be a database of where graves are. 

I went and visited my Aunt Gail in Chesapeake, Virginia and that evening there was a dance. 

Then next morning there was church and we got to have a bag lunch. 

It was not a pretty good conference.  Here are some of the pictures I took of the games from Friday night. 
I picked up a letter to show the size... R of course..


Me ...plus the the Jenga.. plus some woman photobombing...



Scrabble score board

I don't know what this game was.. it was also hard to get a picture because the women all had a LOT of cleavage showing.. and I did not want a boob picture.

scrabble

me and dominoes

dominoes again


JENGA... !!! they told me time and time again.. that I could NOT make this for my friends kids... cause this game is for adults.. like well I am talking about my friends kids that are BIG.. some as big as adults.. like how old or big does one have to be to play life-size Jenga..??? I guess 30 and up..cause that was the age of this conference...

YAHTZEE!!!!

me playing Yahtzee!

me with Yahtzee!

Yahtzee score board

Yahtzee

No comments: