Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Keli Celebrates Christmas Season 2014

I love to go and do and see fun stuff around the holidays. What holidays? Well any where there is fun stuff to do. 

In December 2014, my friend Monica called one night and asked if I wanted to go to The National Harbor and walk around and see the lights. 
Here is the Ferris Wheel. They told Monica and me and that they have several different light shows that they put on for different holidays and events. We did not go up in it. I want to though sometime.


Christmas Tree at the National Harbor and the Ferris Wheel in the background. The tree also changes lights.   
Another fun thing that I did was drive about forty minutes away to Gaithersburg, Maryland to see a Winter Wonderland of lights. I went with my friend Ninette and her kids, Asjah, Amirah and Andrea. I did not take any pictures there but here is one that Asjah took.
The lights in Gaithersburg was definitely worth going to we had a great evening.     


It is not even Christmas yet! I still have some places that I need to go!

No comments: