Friday, December 26, 2014

Keli explores

           I went hiking with some friends from church in June 2014. I am finally getting the pictures up now! It was a great day!!! 
This picture is so cute!

Some of the kids and I.


The kids going off the path.. they think they see something.


They found this! It had a little note with it and some uplifting thought. I forgot what.. and I guess my camera did not capture it.


Beau posing with it.


Kate and her kids, Beau and Landon.


The Potomac River


me with Maybelline, her kids and her niece.


The boys throwing stuff into the Potomac River.


Sandra, Beau, Landon and Kate


The group that went.


Sandra and I.


myself and the girls


This little boy was like WAIT UP!!!!!


My only regret is that the hike was longer and more strenuous then I thought it would be. These ladies had to carry these little boys almost the whole way.. and they did it! THEY ARE AMAZING!!!




No comments: