Friday, December 26, 2014

Keli celebrates Christmas season 2014 part 4 Christmas day

CHRISTMAS DAY 2014!!!! Fairfax,VA - Brad, Gail, Jason, McKenzie, Mayson, Lea, Kaylin, Rusty, Kristen, Kirk and me.




COUSINS PICTURE 2014 Brad, McKenzie, Mayson, Jason, Kaylin, Lea, Kristen, Kirk, Cameron and Scott


Another one!


Maddie and I with her large assortment of Frozen dolls, books and even the cape that she was wearing.


Kirk and me .. Selfie


Kirk, Kristen and me by the Christmas tree.

My mom got this reindeer hat that sang and did not know what to do with it.. she did not end up with it though
Take a picture of me where I look like Rick Grimes


One more
 So that is a little bit of my Christmas. 
My mom says my outfit is ridiculous.. no one else was dressed like that... with heels on..
Last year due to lack of funds I got everyone a roll of toilet paper or a soap from Bath and Bodyworks. This year I got them a box of matches or a roll of paper towels.. Most people looked at me like I was crazy... My mom said that was childish.. My aunt said "to not bring anything..people understand I don't have money" 

 My mom said, that no one "cares about Rick Grimes" and to not mention him... 
I basically do not think ANYTHING that my family says is funny and they basically do not think ANYTHING that I say is funny...
I am sure I made at least ONE BILLION if not more faux pas.. and guess what I DO NOT CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blah... if they can not accept me for who I am then well
....... yeah...that is THEIR PROBLEM

I did have a few what I thought were OK/good  conversations.. but I am afraid to say they were even THAT.. since I usually later... here how inappropriate. I was.. 

Every year I hope I don't though and I hope I am making some kind of progress... MAYBE this year I did...
 

No comments: