Monday, December 24, 2012

Field Trip

Last night I went the Washington DC LDS temple and saw the Christmas Lights..
THEY WERE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am so glad that I was able to go. We got there early and were able to see all the Nativities with out there being a line.
Then we stood in line and got tickets to see the Pachecho Family, a musically talented family from Chantilly,VA one one side of us was a family from the Chantilly Ward and on the other side of us was a family from the Herndon ward.. It was Oakton Stake's night to REPRESENT I guess!!!
The Pachecho family did a little variety type Christmas show...beautiful piano music..bassoon music and lots of fun singing..
We also watched Mr. Kruger's Christmas. I have not seen that in years and I really enjoyed it I mean who does not like Jimmy Stewart at this time of year.
After the temple, we went and saw The National Christmas tree.. well we drove by it.. I was glad to finally see that.. and then we drove home..
GREAT NIGHT LOOKING AT LIGHTS!!!!

No comments: