Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Mom's birthday 2012

My mom turned 69 this year.. which means next year she will need a BIG party.. but that is NEXT year... and that is a LONG time away!

This year, my mom, my brother and I went to The Golden Corral in Manassas, VA. That was where my mom wanted to go..

They had a salad bar.
a seafood bar
steak and lots of other meat
an Asian area
a Mexican area
an "American" area
a LARGE dessert area which included a chocolate fountain.

The food was good..we had a great time and afterwards we went to the Best Buy in Manassas and I got two movies for my mom ..

I got her Brave.. which she enjoyed.. Spike did not like it so much because when the bear started growling he BURST into the room.. to see what was going on..

I also got her Magic Mike.. which she has still not watched.. I guess she is afraid that once she watches it she wont be able to stop watching it.. IDK...

No comments: