Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thanksgiving Craft 2012

I wanted to do some sort of  "thankful" craft this year with the big kids that I watch.. and I finally found one on Pinterest...it was a good idea..and I actually COULD have posted a picture here..but I am not going to because it was a bit of a FAIL... so ...
I bought some plates at the $ store and some markers that you write on plates with at Jo-Ann's and with Lena age 13 and Corey age 11 we wrote what we were thankful for in 2012...
Then we had to let them dry for a certain amount of time..which I did and then bake them in the oven for 20 minutes at 325.. which I did... and well..
.......then SOME of the letters came off...when I washed it in the dishwasher.. even though this these pens were $6 and said that was what you did to make them dishwasher safe..

I went through the whole process again.. and same results .. I am not going through the whole thing again..but it was a good idea right...

No comments: