Sunday, December 20, 2009

holiday

I love white elephant parties and I think that I want to have one every year. I have had this thought before... but the last time I had one I lived in Provo... that was a long time ago like maybe even five years ago or more... so I had one this year and I plan to have one next year and the next so that is good enough for me so here is a synopsis of Keli's white elephant party 2009!:)

I invited people, I meant to make cute invites and invite EVERYONE... but well I was not feeling good and um I did not so here is who came: I will not put their whole names because not everyone wants my blog to come up if they are googled
The ( P) family- Amy, Kent and Nathaniel

The ( N) family- Jeff, Megan, Silas, Livia and Lucy

The ( R) family -Carla and Jorge

The ( C) family- only Rachael and Taylor

The ( W) family Carol and Steve

Harley

and Carla and Jorge brought their friend Steve

everyone brought an appetizer or a dessert, Harley and I made a chex mix and put in cheez-its and pretzels :) When Harley and I went to Lee's I said that she could pick out what she wanted to bring she picked cinnamon rolls, so we had those too.

Amy brought oreo truffles YUMMY!
Carol and Steve brought 7 layer dip and chips
Rachael brought chips and dip
Megan brought homemade gingersnaps
Carla and Jorge brought a big tin of cookies
and that guy extra guy Steve did not bring anything

we ate some food, then I gave everyone a number and they were allowed to pick a gift even the kids played :)

I don't know if I can remember right what everyone got but I will try!
Keli- I got a box of hot chocolate
Harley- a book about cowgirls
Amy- she stole some stuffing from Jorge I am not sure what she had to begin with
Nathaniel got a little magnetic Cars thing
Kent-got some kimchi I would have ate some there because I like kimchi but Carol and Steve had all ready left and I was not sure how old it was...
Jeff - got some paper ornaments that Steve( the extra guy) had made
Taylor traded Steve ( the extra guy) for a kids book and some tootsie pops
Rachael -Im not sure???
I just remember that Amy also got a book about canning...
Livia - got a leopard print blanket that Harley had picked out at family dollar
Silas-??? some sort of food
Megan- a CD case
Lucy-???
Carla- some mens cologne
Jorge???
Steve- the extra guy got some dominos that Taylor gave him because she wanted the tootsie pops
Carol and Steve left early because they were going to FL.

afterwards people stayed and chatted. Carla, Jorge, the extra guy Steve and I watched a movie and Harley spent the night

it was a good party and I all ready have a gift for next year :)

No comments: