Friday, December 11, 2009

VA day ELEVEN

I do not know if I woke up at ... is the best thing to describe this day... lets just say when morning came I was in Centreville,VA at Heather's house. Luke and I stayed up until 6 AM then I had to get up at like 8AM to meet Danielle at Alamoot Rental Cars... so IDK that during those two hours I really SLEPT...

I met Danille at the rental car place we gave back the rental car then she drove me over to Rob and Erin's

This Sunday I was WAY thankful for ONE O CLOCK CHURCH!!!!!! oh my was I thankful... I somehow managed to get ready and look nice for church... probably the only think that kept me awake was adreniline thinking of the great conversation Luke an I had had and how much fun it was seeing all my friends...

church was good. I know I fell asleep during sacrement meeting at least one time... maybe more because I am not sure what they talked about I think some missionaries leaving for Brazil or Chile and how there is more than one in the stake going the same place and IDK if they were leaving or coming back or WHAT really???

during SS I had Emily so I had to stay awake we talked about putting on the whole armor of God and the teacher started out by asking us who had seen Gladiator and he was like no one wants to admit it??? I said I had but I was bored by it..he was like well there was fiery darts in it... he had this whole laminated armor that he had made that was really cool...

In VA it is hard to find modest clothes according to the women in this class. I said that they could go online and purchase some from UT companies that make modest clothes and this one lady acted like that was PREPOSTEROUS and said she would sew on her sleeves... like well go ahead.. I dont have a sewing machine...

we also talked about living the law of chastity since it was mostly married people in there they were like well just be intimate with your wife... I wish it were THAT easy since I am single I got a list a mile long that I have to follow and I am glad to do so:) I also want to say that even after staying up until six Am I could take the sacrament with a clear conscience WOOOHOO! that felt GOOD! :)

Rob and Erin teach SS kids that are like 9 or 10. They are great teachers!

It was the 5th Sunday and this guy that just got realeased from the Stake Presidency and his wife taught about marriage and how we bend apart but need to bend back together in marriage and how they had polled the stake and what people want in the stake.. this one lady was like well people in the world want a woman that wears lingerie... I was like what the??? first of all that is TOTALLY INNAPROPIATE to say.. and what??? then they were like people of the world want someone that makes a lot of money... I said no good people of the world want a good man or a good woman and if they don't they need counseling...like people of the world are not all TRASHY my heck... the guy teaching said good point... they later said that we want people that are good providers.. and how is that different from someone with money???? like if you are a good provider you have $ I mean that is how I see it any way...

after church Rob and Erin took me to Heathers in Centreville and I was able to meet her kids Lony who is 12 and April who is 8. we chatted then Heather had to go to the Giant in Clifton to pick up her friends son Dalton who worked there and we saw this man and he had on tight jeans and cowboy boots and a cowboy hat and shirt and a belt buckle and Heather was like WHOA CHECK HIM OUT and I was like who? and she was like that guy right there! and I said what and she was like where did he come from??? it is like he just dropped in from TX. I said that there were guys like that ALL OVER where I lived ... in fact I bet I could just go stand outside my door and see men like that driving by she was like whoa I did not know anyone looked like that that did not live in TX... I told her I have several pairs of cowboy boots and she was like and you WEAR them and I said I sure do:)

Heather took me back to Rob and Erin's and

Erin and I stayed up WAAAY to late then I was up until like 3 AM so yeah 6 AM one night and 3 AM the next ....

and you did not see a nap anywhere above...

No comments: