Tuesday, December 8, 2009

VA day SEVEN

I woke up in Chesapeake,VA and my aunt and I went to Charlotte Russe because Danielle gave me a gc for them a couple of years ago and there is no Charlotte Russe in Cache Valley. I got a pair of blue boot bedroom slippers that Harley borrowed on Friday and has not given them back yet...and some eyeshadow that looks better on Alex than me so Im probably giving it to her.

We went to the Goodwill and I got a REALLY COOL DRESS for like four bucks! ( that I wore on Sunday.) everyone in there was so friendly and loud and I realized that all this time I have been trying to be QUIET and thinking there is something wrong with me well no that is just me I AM LOUD AND PROUD!:)

I went in another thrift store which was not really a thrift store... but a bunch of junk that people had bought and were charging inflated prices for...

then my aunt Gail and Bettie all went to Doumars in Norfolk,VA where they invented the ice cream cone. I saw it on The Food Network and really wanted to go

then we dropped of Bettie and Gail and I went and visited her friend Pam in Portsmouth,VA

Gail and I drove around Portsmouth,VA they had some REALLY cool old houses and a ferry that goes between Portsmouth and Norfolk... COOL .

I got a magnet for me and Shelli

Gail and Bettie then dropped me off at Danielle's and we, Danielle, myself, Vanessa, Deondre and Deondre's friend Mikey all headed up to Northern VA

we spent the night in Bealeton,VA at Danielle's sister Linda's house

No comments: