Friday, December 11, 2009

VA day TWELVE

OK well... I went to bed at like 3 AM had to get up at 5Am.. .so um yeah... I called The Reston Taxi and told them when to be at Rob and Erin's and told them I did not get reception so if I did not answer just wait and I would be right out... so I saw them call and I ran out and guess what they were DRIVING OFF... I called them back and after like SEVERAL CALLS I got him to come back he was like you are late you will make ME late all day I was like I am not late, I am ready you were driving OFF!!! like sorry I was not out on the curb at like FIVE THIRTY AM...He then asked me to get to the airport and I said I did not really know... so even though he had a smart card he went all these backroads and I got to the airport just in time to WALK onto my plane... ISNT THAT AWESOME...

see what I mean about me leaving to go places insanly early..

I slept off and on the whole flight... because I was a bit tired...

when I got to UT there was no one to pick me up and it was a fiasco but my friend Marian's husband Vern got me a ride with a shuttle so I got home and was WIPED OUT!!!!!

and that is my trip :)

No comments: