Friday, December 11, 2009

VA day TEN






Alex and I woke up in Reston,Va at Rob and Erin's house. we got ready and went to Leesburg,VA. I love Leesburg,VA I don't know that I would ever LIVE in Leesburg, VA but I would DEFINATLY ( however that is spelled) live on the outskirts like Lucketts, or Lovettsville or something,..but I love Leesburg, you know what I love Lewiston too... It must be something about those towns that start with L... I love Leesburg because it has a cool old town with fun shops to go in. I also love it because it has SEVERAL thrift stores all within WALKING distance to each other. The thought of this is always amazing to me like how do you have the population of people getting rid of things to sustain this MANY thrift stores??? I mean there ares some Saturdays at Somebodys Attic where we get in nothing.. or nothing but junk... so Alex and I were up there going through shops etc.
when we got there I had to ask some man to help me parallel park they were standing there and staring at me trying to do it so I thought I might as well get them involved then one of them with a mullet followed Alex and I into a few different stores until Alex asked me in one why is that guy following us, I said IDK but he looks like white trash... and then we did not see him any more...
we went into this one store that sells witchcraft stuff..they had all this stuff on the wall that I have only heard of in Harry Potter or episodes of Buffy and Angel, like hold on WAIT this stuff exists... I was like oh my all of a sudden I am in diagon alley... and we are just a couple of muggles... they had all kinds of spells for sale and potions and well WOW. we also bought some 40 cent candles that if we burn them will give us psychic abilities.... they gave us a reciept like a mile long that told us all the abilities that we would have if and when we burn these candles. I have not burnt mine yet ...and when I do please no that it is just for fun and I love candles and please dont read more into it because there is nothing more to read into it...I got a picture of Alex with a magic wand for sale and this guy said "careful that thing is loaded"when Alex was waving it around...
we found some jeans for Christopher, Alex's 8 year old brother at a thrift store we found him FOUR pairs for 9 $ and they were Old Navy and Lands End. We did not find anything for us though :(
We also went out to eat at a cool place called Leesburg Diner we had a cool waiter named Garrett who I forgot to tip... so I now need to go back there..
We then went to a park called The Red Rocks Wilderness Overlook Park... is that a long enough name?? and Red Rock where in VA has red rock??? I don't know if they do because I did not have time to walk out to the overlook BUT they had all these old buildings and you KNOW I LOVE taking pictures by old buildings so I got some BEAUTIFUL pictures of me and Alex by these old buildings.
Then we went back to Rob and Erin's to get ready for my high school reunion that I PLANNED! :) well... I tryed my BEST to plan it...We ended up at Dennys in Fairfax,VA it was attended by :
Shiloh and his wife Mary who live in Sterling,VA and have two REALLY cute little girls Beth and Ashley they all came.
RACHEL - who lives in Tacoma,WA Rachel was one of my BFF's in HS. I was so happy to see her! she looks THE SAME and is still amazing. Rachel is the kind of girl that makes everyone happy and laugh just to be around her everyone loves Rachel :) in fact when we were leaving this one guy was begging her to stay and hang out there but she came with us to the after party at a bar :)
BETH- who lives in Sterling,VA Beth is one of my BFF's from HS and well I love Beth and had been with her daughter Alex all day taking pictures and buying jeans for her son Chris. Beth is amazing and she looks that same. She is absolutly beautiful :) She came to the after-party and Dan took her home
Dan and his wife Stefani came- Dan rode my bus and we had a lot of adventures together for sure. I think that at some point after HS Dan may have hit a growth spurt because I don't remember him being so tall??? He lives in Round Hill,VA Dan was so fun that night he was funny and fun! I am so glad that I got to meet Stefani his wife:)
Don- from NC came
Ed - from Williamsburg,VA came
Don and Ed were BFF in HS and I am glad that they still keep in touch. It was really nice to see them there and they seemed to have a lot of fun :)

Zack that graduated from CLC when I was a freshman that no one there really knew came. He seemed like a nice man.
Leann- who now lives in Stafford,VA came she seems to be doing well in life and happy she looks very similar to that she did in HS. It was nice to see her.
Dean - who now lives in Gainesville, VA came He was a lot of fun.
HEATHER- who now lives in Centreville,VA came she was so much fun!!! Heather was one of my BFFs in HS and I was also very happy to see her she looked amazing and I had so much fun with her :)
LUKE- who is Heather's twin brother that lives in South Riding,VA came he was one of my really good friends in HS and my BFF's brother, I guess I used to call him Lukey a lot in HS but for some reason 35 year old Keli just wants to call him Luke.
Ambur- that now lives in maybe Arlington,Va came she looked amazing
Missy- who lives in Herndon,Va came with her and Luke's daughter Megan who is SO CUTE! and her GF, Elizabeth who I got to know and Elizabeth is for sure one of the coolest people I have ever met! :)
Jill- who lives in Washington DC. she looked so similar and was a lot of fun...
so we had a little over 20 people there :) great turn out. if I put your name in caps then that means you were one of my BFF's in HS :)
Beth and I left Sterling,VA and that dumb Tom Tom GPS led us to MANASSAS!!!! it had also led Alex and I in CIRCLES the other night trying to get us from Reston to Sterling... Alex had been like um we are back at my moms and I am like what the??? then when we went to the park it led Alex and I into a town house neighborhood and then in circles in there... I was like do they want me to PARK in here and WALK to the park because I could SEE the park from the townhouses... but there was parking at the park so IDK what ?? so this GPS leads us to Manassas... I was iffy when I got off on this one exit.. but I thought well maybe the freeway loops around here and goes back toward Fairfax but then I saw this sign for Manassas National Battlefield and I thought um NOOOOOO... and then another sign with how many miles it took to get to Gainesville and Warrenton... I was like OH NO WE ARE GOING THE WRONG WAY!!!! and Beth was like NO IT SAYS TAKE A RIGHT!? and I was like I DONT CARE WHAT IT SAYS THAT IS NOT THE RIGHT WAY and Beth was like how do you know? and I was like BECAUSE I LIVED HERE and I know where I am and there is no way that THAT is the right way...so I pulled into a gas station and GPSed it on my phone and we were there in like 10 minutes PHEW those Tom Tom GPSs SUCK they serioulsy SUCK!!!!!!!!! YUCK....
Shiloh and his family and Rachel were all ready there. Then Dan and his wife and Leann got there so we asked to be moved over to another area. ...
Even though I had called that morning and told them that we were going to have a big party they acted like it was news to them and seemed very put off that we had that many people coming... the waiter Purma also kept asking me to order... I finally told him that WHEN I WAS READY TO ORDER I WOULD ... I got a pomegranate blueberry lemonade which was not the best but not horrible either and Rachel and I shared nachos that were SO FREAKIN GROSS!!!!!! I got sick of looking at them after a bit... we also got turtle pie that was GROSS!!! so um yeah next year we are doing something different...like not going to Dennys cause YUCK!!!!and that waiter I mean if he had refilled my water anymore than it would have been all over the table...
I sat in a booth with Leann and Dan and Stefani and Beth . Rachel was on one side of me and almost everyone sat on the other side of me, Heather, Ambur, Leann, Jill, lots of people and Luke was behind me. being the social butterfly I am I got up and talked to a lot of people though
when that guy Zach got there I just had no idea what to say??? I mean none of us knew him and I wanted to be christlike and go over there and talk to him but there were so many people that I was friends with in HS that I had to talk to first and well yeah that is how it goes...
in HS I took this picture of Dan, Don and Ed against a wall at CLC They had me take a re-creation photo at Dennys which I would say is not my best work. I think that next time I need to take a MUCH better picture... but some of that is my fault because there was this man there that was balding and had on a low cut shirt and a gold necklace and a Nascar jacket and I decieded I needed to take a picture of him and show it to Rachel IDK why?? so I kept trying when I was doing the re-creation photo but my camera is broken so it did not turn out... so then I sat back down and made Luke scoot over and tryed to take another picture and I have no idea why but me and Luke and Rachel and Dan and Heather just thought this was SO FUNNY.... even if you were there I don't think you would get it ...but we thought it was funny...
after Dennys we all went over to a bar really near there called the Auld Shebeen or something like that... I was really against going to a bar and had NO PLANS to go.. but I was having so much fun with those people I thought why not I dont have any issues with drinking or smoking... Dan and Stefani, Heather, Rachel, Beth,Dean, Jill and Luke and I went over there. I was surprised because when you go into a bar here it is the trashiest sluttiest girls... for the most part and the most redneck guys for the most part... like that is a big population of people that go to bars here... So Dean and Dan were buying people rounds.. I did not drink anything at all because I was not thirsty and I did not want to be going to the bathroom all night... I got us a booth and we had a lot of fun sitting in that booth talking...eveyone got some form of drunk except for Luke and me. Luke only drank one beer at the beginning and then that was all. He also did not smoke IDK who else smoked or did not smoke... cause I was mostly sitting in this corner with Luke on one side of me and I know he did not smoke.
We had to leave because they had last call and because the bouncer started screaming at us to get out of there like FIVE MORE MINUTES !!!!! IDK why I mean im sure he wanted to stay there all night and not go home hahahahah
Rachel gave me a ride over to Luke's car and Luke drove me and Heather back to her house in Centreville, VA
Then all three of us talked until Heather passed out
Then Luke and I stayed up until SIX AM talking. I put his picture above because we had a really good conversation and it was just a great ending to a great day :)

No comments: