Friday, December 4, 2009

party





In September I had a Princess Party at my house... yes that is how behind I am on my blog :). I love to have theme things, theme dinners theme parties whatever, so I came up with this idea :) I invited all the princess's in the land...which really meant all the princess's in the Lewiston 3rd ward. My friend Rachael helped me make the invitations which I then rolled up and tied with a ribbon. I invited EVERY LITTLE GIRL in my WHOLE WARD!... and eight showed up. I had :
Princess Kortnie
Princess Jocee ( I love this name FYI)
Princess Jocelyn
Princess Dakota
Princess Ryleigh
Princess McKenna
Princess Taylor
Princess Mary
I also had two bigger princess's helping me,
Princess Melissa and
Princess Jaci
and a baby
Princess Janessa :)
and we even had a Prince Charming show up
Prince Charming Tegan :)
My friend Marian helped me with all the preperations, we made heart-shaped PBJ's , pink chocolate covered strawberries, princess tea ( which was really pomegranate 7-up or strawberry lemonade)
each Princess and Prince Charming got a sugar cookie that they got to decorate with pink frosting and pink sprinkles.
We did Princess dancing, ( I turned on some kids music and we danced to it)
everyone was in Princess clothing and Prince Charming Tegan had a little tie and dress clothes on so everyone had fun dancing around in their princess clothes
then we did a dancing game and everyone got a princess prize that I had bought at the Smithfield $ store, where they had lots of princess themed stuff.
I got some wall stickys that you can put on your wall and peel back off, and I made a back drop and took everyone's picture. ... I should get these pictures developed and given to their parents at SOME point..
so that is it that was my Princess Party which was a SUCCESS and I could not have done it with out Rachael, Marian, Jaci and Melissa THANK YOU GUYS!!!:)


No comments: