Thursday, October 13, 2011

field trip

yesterday Julian and I went to Herndon, VA to go check out the museum.. it was not open and it is only open on Sunday which is lame so I wont be going back.. that museum is TOTALLY going to miss out on me and Julian coming there.. and Julian maybe having a melt down and crying while we are there.. here are some other things we did while we were in Herndon

1. walked on the w o and d trail

2. checked out a caboose

3. talked to a hair dresser outside a salon about doing my hair http://www.maudehair.com/Home.aspx this place looks cool.. I think I want to go there.. I talked to Taelor I guess she is new.. so maybe she will be cheaper

4. I went and got a free slice of bread and Great Harvest.. I got pumpkin swirl which was SO GOOD.. and they seemed annoyed I did not buy any.. like well get rid of the sign that says FREE SLICES if you don't want people like me coming in.. really..

5. we went in the closet thrift store.. which was a fiasco.. so many people I was running over peoples feet with Julian stroller.. that is TO MUCH FOR ME...AND some old black guy asked where Julian's socks and shoes were.. I said at home.. it was like 70 degrees outside.. he said "lord have mercy" and walked away....

6. we started on a walking tour of historic Herndon.. which I now want to finish and go to town hall and complain about because it has me backtracking and walking back and forth all over the place.. like um... could these just ALL BE IN ORDER... cause it was EMBARRASING to be walking down or up a street then 5 minutes later .. HI IM BACK!!!!

7. I never realized how many hoarders/hicks/rednecks live in Herndon,VA... like a lot of those old houses look way cool but people have TRASHED the yard by putting so much JUNK in them.. and old cars and old motorcycles and junk sitting around and some had junk all over the porchs and weeds all over the yard..

8. this one house was SO BAD I asked some guys that were hanging out next door if someone really LIVED in it they said yes they are hoarders.. I was like ..wow...

9. that guy gave me his card it said he was a handyman and would do any handyman services OR "anything else I could think of"..... do we even NEED to go there.......................................anything else I can think of... well I can think of a lot...I thought hahahhah what if someone called him about something ridiculous like can you give me a ride to the airport.. if I pay your gas.. hahahahahha

10. I broke out in a sweat backtracking up and down those streets pushing a stroller

11. I REALLY WANT TO GO BACK TOMORROW AND BUY SOME PUMPKIN SWIRL BREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: