Friday, October 21, 2011

field trip

In August 2011, I took Julian to the Udvar-Hazy Center in Chantilly, VA. It is basically the "extra air and space museum" it is free but it cost me about $15 to park.  We went in and I saw that there was a free tour so I went over to that but the guy talked so quiet AND was boring AND said the tour was going to last an hour and a half.. I thought no I am not THIS into airplanes I can go around and look at this place myself.. seriously... So we walked around and looke at all sorts of stuff.. We saw a space shuttle.. and space underwear.. we saw missles.. we saw Ross Perot's helicopter.. we saw airplanes that were in different wars and you could tell.. They had a Transformers display because Transformers part 2 was taped there... They had a video set up where you could watch the part of Transformers that was taped there...They also had the Enola Gay there.. that was really, really neat to see.

No comments: