Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Birthday 2011 part 1

For my birthday in 2011, I visited my friend Danielle in VA Beach. I went down on a Friday night. On Sat. We went to Norfolk, VA and went to this historic house http://www.hermitagefoundation.org/index.asp It was only $5 to tour. The people that lived there were really into art and they had everysingle surface of their house carved and decorated. They also had a secret passageways and rooms.. ( who doesn't want those in their house) upstairs they had a small art museum. The tour was only Danielle and I and another couple.
Outside they had beautiful gardens and trails that we spent awhile walking around and looking through and taking pictures. There was also a place to picnic. Danielle said she wanted to bring her BF back there at some point. I hope that she did because it was so pretty. I was not expecting much from this house so I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it was and how beautiful the grounds were I am glad that we went.
Check out the pictures in my mobile uploads section on FB!!

No comments: