Saturday, October 8, 2011

My birthday 2011 part 4

My birthday this year was really on a Sunday so I had to do all that stuff on a Sat. On Sunday I went to church in Sunday school we had to say something interesting about ourselves I said that my birthday was the day AFTER Michael Jackson died and the day BEFORE Joseph Smith died... We had to split into small groups and for some reason my group got pre-occupied by looking up things that happened, people that were born and people that died on June 26th.. I have NO IDEA how that started.. or why I let it continue... no idea at all... then we had a potluck...Serena made me cookies. Cherie got me a cake..
Elaine came and brought me two vintage necklaces.
Kelly came and brought me a cool flower arrangement
Rich showed up and wanted Happy Birthday sang to Keli AND Rich.. I said NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have had a bday party!!!!! you announced it on every form of social media there is.. I NEED HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANG TO JUST KELI!!!! so the ward sang Happy Birthday Keli and then Happy Birthday Rich... after they did that I thought wow.. I am being mean.. but I DONT FEEL GOOD :( after that Rich and Serena came over and we walked around and I was feeling worse and worse.. I had NO IDEA I was coming down with pnemonia....

No comments: