Tuesday, October 11, 2011

missionary Keli

Today in the scriptures I was reading about the 4 sons of Mosiah and I was remembering on my mission when I was in Bakersfield, CA and how one year we had a Christmas party at the ward and they set up 12 tables.. and then the person in charge went around and said that each table had to think of something to say and we were going to do the 12 days of Christmas.. and all the tables came up with something unique to them.. I remember there was this family that had a young teen girl and she was OBSESSED with obi-wan kenobi.. well she thought she was but in reality she was obsessed with Ewan MacGregor and ..I don't blame her.. I have no idea where this girl is now.. but I can almost guarentee that she also loves Moulin Rouge.. ANYWAY her table with her family said FIVE JEDI KNIGHTS.. and she got up every time and acted like she was swinging a lightsaber...


My table got four and I remember that since we were there and we were missionaries we said "four sons of Mosiah" and I was like wait were there four then our CONVERT Barbara said yes .. Ammon, Omni Aaron and Himner or whatever their names are... I was like how do you know.. and she said because I am reading the BOM!!!!.. that made our hearts SING!!!! like YOU GO GIRL!!!! :)

No comments: