Saturday, October 8, 2011

field trip

In June 2011 I babysat for my friend Beth. I took her daughter Alex to work. I was feeling so so so so so SO sick... I brought her sons Chris and Dylan back to her house and we sat on the couch they played computer games checked their fb's...while I was just kind of there... I thought I seriously DON'T FEEL GOOD...but I can't sit here ALL DAY so I got up and we went to the C&O Canal historic park in Maryland. We went in the visitor center and I got booklets for the boys and they became jr. rangers. They also played checkers.. We also hiked to an overlook. I was feeling so sick it was unbelievable.. I can't believe I did all of this with how sick I was.. when we got back to their house. I collapsed on Dylan's bed and told them that they could watch TV or whatever I was that sick.. I stayed there until their dad Eric came and got them.. I was like um.. can you come up here and get them.. I am so sick.. I thought I was just being a wimp.. I had no idea that in a couple days I would be in the hospital..

No comments: