Friday, October 14, 2011

crafty Keli

In July 2011 I made headbands " with" Emily my friends daughter.. I say "with" because Emily is only 2.. one day soon though she will be able to do more and more.. :)

The headbands were that stretchy kind that you can get and I wore it across my forehead.. despite seeing SEVERAL celebrities and lots of people in magazines and blogs doing this.. people acted like I was the ONLY person they had ever seen EVER doing ANYTHING like this.. and thought I was trying to channel the 1920s... also two very strange guys one of whom is 56 told me I looked GREAT!!!! and they loved my headband.. I have since not worn the headband again..

I took a piece of fabric and wound it up then made it into a circle and hot glued it.. I put a feather on Emily's but my feather fell off.. you can check out a picture of Emily's on FB under my mobile uploads.. or if you are friends with my friend Erin Cowles ( Emily's mom) you can check it out on her page.. cause I tagged her...

No comments: