Thursday, January 16, 2014

crafty Keli

In August 2013 I decided to have a MARSHMALLOW WEEK, with the boys I was watching here are some of the fun activities we did 
 made a big smore out of a forumula can.. Bryce age 5 had a lot of fun with this.

 I cut an M out of paper and then had Bryce glue mini-marshmallow all over this.. he liked this too.

He also enjoyed counting marshmallows.

 I bought four different kinds ( colored, large, regular and mini) he really enjoyed making patterns.

Microwaving them was for sure an adventure.

 Bryce and Blake LOVED this activity :)

 this was a hit too.. and of course I let Blake paint .. it was his first painting.

 and at the end of the week I let Bryce make a can for all his treasures.. this had nothing to do with marshmallows..but we painted it Spiderman blue and he put Spiderman stickers all over it.

I also told Bryce he could explore with the marshmallows and be creative.. 
I was in the other room feeding Blake when Bryce said..
"Hey Miss Keli, did you know if lick a marshmallow and throw it on the ceiling it will stick"

oh golly..
and well... I had to give a shout out in this post to one of my favorite shows.. hahahahah at least I did not say  his famous word..







No comments: