Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Keli's Family

So here is my last post about the Simmons Family Reunion of 2013..
I had just finished airplane week with the boys I nannyed for .. so I taught several of my cousin's how to make paper airplanes.
 that was fun! 

My cousin Cundiff let me take the kids for a drive around in the golf cart..not sure if he will let me again.. because he said "I went on the main road" and "there is a cop that lives back in there" I had no idea it was a "main road.. because it was not all the way paved and if a cop is going to pull someone over for driving a golf cart in a country area like that.. he is on a POWER TRIP... FOR REAL.. 

BUT it was fun while it lasted the kids and I drove all over the area.. and even though I basically have NO WHERE to drive a golf cart up here.. I felt like I NEED ONE...

 Drew, Tori and I in the golf cart...

 Then we went and picked up Parker.. :) 

cousin's Porgy and Michelle restored this old car.. and I had been so busy taking pictures of people that I did not get any pictures with the CAR.. so Tori and Drew and I drove over there in the golf cart and got pictures with the car..

 Tori

 Drew 

 me.. I love this picture!!!! 

 I just had to get a picture of me relaxing in the hammock at Andrew and Jean's ..because I did last year... 

 here is everyone.. even the golf cart...

 and one more of Alex!!!!  He rode along with us on this bike while we were on the golf cart and was a bit of a tour guide...

SEE YOU IN 2014 for many more memories Simmons FAMILY!!!! 









No comments: