Monday, January 13, 2014

Keli Travels

While on our Baltimore day I was reading Michelle stories from the "Weird Maryland" that I had recently acquired on our trip to Ocean City Maryland. 

We found out that this spooky statue was right in the direction that we were going so we stopped by to see it..

the legend is.. that she comes to life at night.. and she uses those scissors to chop off the head of ducks.. and if you come near her she might STRANGLE YOU.. or she might cause you to loose your baby.. oh golly...

she also comes to life at night and kills all the ducks/ geese in the park

she also is on the cover of the "weird MD" book.

and besides ALL of that.. she BROKE MICHELLE'S SUNGLASSES... I am not even KIDDING you..

 I had a ton of pictures but my phone lost them so this is the only one you get.. Michelle took it.

No comments: