Sunday, January 5, 2014

Keli travels

Michelle and I went gem mining in August 2013 at The Luray Caverns Museum, Luray Caverns, VA I had never even HEARD of gem mining.. So here is our adventure..
 We start out here..doesn't it look cool!? 
Then check it out the water flows down to us... 
 Michelle got this big monster bag of stuff ..
 ...and I got this little tiny bag of stuff..
 There is my bag and a piece of paper that came with it with the names and pictures of everything that would be in my bag..
 Then you pour your bag of dirt in one of these trays and run it under water and see what gems you discover
 Woah look at everything I am discovering!! 

 Now Michelle is discovering stuff..
 OMGOSH !! ?? What look what was in Michelle's bag!!!!!! ALL THAT!! 
....and that is what came in my bag ... I am for sure getting that big bag next time!!!!!








No comments: