Thursday, January 2, 2014

Keli Travels


Every summer my bishop invites us ( the singles) to his lake house in Lake Anna down in Mineral, Va we have a cook-out and ALL DAY he takes people out on his boat to water ski /wakeboard / enjoy the view ..there are also jet skis we can drive..opportunities to go tubing a huge trampoline we can jump on and slide into the water and great company ...for the past few years my friend Jenae's daughter has hung out with me the whole time and that has been fun too.
Dakota and I on the back of the boat.
The boat went kind of fast! 
 We also went tubing.. I guess that guy tried to photo bomb us ..and failed ..
 I convinced my friend Jacqui to go tubing with me ..she took an aspirin and I convinced her ..it would not be "that bad" this us us before..
 This is us after...omgosh..every year I have a tubing drama..that dude that drove us DROVE SO FAST ..I THOUGHT WE WERE GOIMG TO WIPE OUT ..IT WAS SUPER SCARY..AND I COULD NOT TAKE MY HAND OFF THE TUBE TO TELL HIM TO SLOW DOWN...cause I was too scared..
Also I am surprised that my hand is not permanently in a claw shape from holding the handle of that tube..that was crazy ..
 Dakota's mom brought a paddle board with her this year and we got to go out on that!! 
Here we go!! 
 And we are off!! 

As always a great day at Lake Anna !!! 







No comments: