Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Keli eats

While watching Blake I got REALLY into the show Breaking Bad.. to say that I got REALLY into the show Breaking Bad.. is putting it lightly.. I think one day they will have Buzzfeed or whatever the equilvalent lists that say things like you know that you were an adult at this peirod of time if you watched Breaking Bad.

I looked up ALL THE SPOILERS for Breaking Bad and STILL was in shock and gasped when certain things happened....

AMC was getting ready to air the last eight episodes and I spent a week catching up on tons of intense episodes on Netflix that were leading up to the ones that would air on Netflix

then it was time... no more spoilers.. I could not look anything up... there were eight new episodes on AMC.. and it was the last eight..

My friend Bunny invited me over to watch it with her, the first Sunday I could not I had food poisoning .. I had to watch it with my mom that sucked.. because she was watching some other show where Dean Norris the actor that plays Hank was a bad guy.. so she kept saying well that guy is bad.. and I am like um .. no that guy is GOOD ON THIS SHOW...

I was like I can't watch the other seven episodes at my mom's so the very next week I was at Bunny's house. 

Not only did we watch the Episodes we celebrated by eating food that was iconic in different Breaking Bad episodes.

Breaking Bad was such a good show because it had so many elements.. 

One of the characters Walt Jr. was always shown eating breakfast.. and talking about breakfast and wanting to know what was FOR breakfast .. .once he asked his mom to buy him Rasin Bran Crunch and she got him Raisin Bran .. and he was like "it says crunch on the box!" I need Rasin Bran Crunch.. on his brithdays Walt always had pancakes and then put his age on the pancake with bacon.. so we had to do that..
 here is my age as of August 2013.. and well still my age 39 on pancakes..

 and here is some Raisin Bran Crunch with the pancakes..

We also made Breaking bad cupcakes with blue jolly ranchers on top..

We had pizza that was uncut.. we had to cut it of course..

Los Pollos Hermanos Chicken..

a cook out

Mexican food

and a few other fun things ... 

I also dressed up like several of the characters

in the earlier seasons Skyler always wore blue.. so I wore blue one week.
Marie always wore purple I wore purple one week.
Holly always wore pink, I wore pink one week.
Lydia was always in a business suit.. I wore a business suit one week.
Jane was always in black, I wore black one week.

I miss that show and I miss watching a show with people that also watch it so we can talk about it.

and I made it through this whole post without saying Jesse Pinkman's favorite word which admittinly I kept sayng for awhile after watching six episodes a day there for awhile.. 

shhh don't tell anyone.. cause I am sure no one has ever watched six episodes of something in a day.. or more hahahah

No comments: