Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Keli Cleans

I struggle with having a clean house.. I mean I really, REALLY struggle.. In September 2013 I noticed my next door neighbors cleaning out their garage.. and I thought "hey if they can do that with three kids under three then I can clean out my garage.. So I went to work..

It was hard.. I took several breaks and at one point just wanted to leave all that junk outside.. but I threw a lot away and I got the rest back in and organized..

I felt so accomplished...now if I could only do the rest of my house.


me and my clean garage..everything is organized.. everything has a place and I know where everything is.. 

and yes those are pictures of Edward and Jacob and Bella on my wall...Peeta and Gale and Katniss are up to you just can't see them.

:)



No comments: