Thursday, January 23, 2014

Keli's Family

As you might have got from the last post.. I have decided to make going to my family reunion an EVENT... so after I checked into The Whispering Pines Motel.. I went over to my cousin's Cundiff and Ellen's house and made two different kinds of Chex Mix for the reunion the next day.. just the regular kind and the "muddy buddy" kind. 

THANK YOU ELLEN FOR LETTING ME USE YOUR KITCHEN!!!!! 

My cousin Jennifer ( Cundiff and Ellen's daughter) and her fiance .. NOW HUSBAND.. Rusty came in along with Jennifer's three son's 
Alex
Mark 
and 
Cole. 
Ellen fed us all a delicious spaghetti dinner and then she watched Cole, 

WHILE THE REST OF US WENT DISCO BOWLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had NO IDEA that Kilmarnock had a snazzy bowling alley like this one we went to.. it was SO NICE..

we went in and they had music videos of popular pop/country/rap songs playing on big screens.. all the lights were turned off and they had disco lights/strobe lights/lasers.. whatever those things are called going..

We got our shoes and then had a great time bowling.. Even where we sat was so posh.. they had nice couches for us to sit on while we waited our turn...

Always nice to find a gem like this in a small town..

I am glad that they built that and hope that the surrounding communities take advantage of it! 

here are some pictures from that night..
 LOVE BIRDS .. JENNIFER AND RUSTY!!!! :) 

 COUSINS.. Jennifer and myself.. love this woman.. have known her my whole life :) 

 Jennifer and her mini-me .. her oldest son Alex...

 myself and cousin Alex.. all the disco lights are on us.

 Jennifer's middle son Mark.. such a sweet guy! 

 Mark, me and Alex just chilling ...

 I found someone that loves having his picture taken ..as much as I love taking pictures.. ALEX LOVES TO BE IN PICTURES!!!!! 

 FOR REAL!!!!

It was a great night and when I went back to my hotel room I felt so happy to have some family somewhere that LOVE ME!!!! 

in 2014 our plan is to do MINI GOLF!!!! I look forward to another fun time! :) 








1 comment:

Unknown said...

We had a fabulous time hon! Thanks for creating wonderful memories with us. Alreading looking forward to next time!