Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Keli Travels

While in Ocean City Michelle and and I went to Ripley's Believe it or not. I love those!!
And the day was SO HOT, that the AC in there felt so good ! I really need to get my blog all up to date because I look at these pictures and I can't even remember the significance or some of them.
Me in a tire outside of it.
 A cool exhibit of winter animals made out of something.

I think they have this guy at a lot of Ripley's ! 

This was like an optical illusion you had to look at it a certain way .
Person made out of junk.
Oh no I am in trouble.
This thing almost made me sick you had to walk through it and it was turning circles and all these lights.
Elvis made out of pennies...I think..
Bumblebee and me 

After that we stopped by a surf shop and saw this 
That should be there too..

It was a really hot but good day.Michelle walked down to the ocean but I did not I was to hot..and the sand was burning my feet..and Michelle was happy to get all sorts of food local to OC.
LONG but good day !! 


No comments: