Monday, January 20, 2014

Keli eats

In August 2013 we had a potluck for the LDS mid-singles in my area.. 

It said to bring "man food" I am sorry but what the FREAK is MAN FOOD?? I mean seriously... so look what I brought..
 Slim Jim's I thought .. some man can enjoy "snapping into one of those.. " and I know I sure did... even though I am not a man..

So yeah this is the kind of effort I put into potlucks in 2013... as for some of the other ladies... 
 LOOK WHAT REBECCA IN MY WARD MADE!!!!! Those MINION CUPCAKES YOU SEE ON PINTEREST .. and they came out GREAT!!!! how cute are they...??? 

I need to have that kind of talent/concern about what I bring to/for the potlucks...

maybe in 2014.. maybe then... 

 Here is a picture of Rebecca and I.. we are both wearing purple. She is just because purple is awesome..

I am because during the last eight episodes of Breaking Bad I dressed up as a different character every Sunday..that Sunday I was Marie.. who was obsessed with purple.. everything about that character was purple.



No comments: