Tuesday, January 21, 2014

crafty Keli

In August 2013 I had a paper airplane week with Bryce and Blake.

 the boys with the first airplanes that we made..

 Bryce flying the airplane up to me from the bottom of the stairs.

then I made a collage .. I was WAY into collages in August 2013..

 while Blake was sleeping, Bryce and I made more paper airplanes..
 then he flew them to me.. 

then I made a collage..

 and we made even MORE paper airplanes and I made more collages...

I did this thing with hula hoops and we flew airplanes through them..
 HOW COOL IS THAT?? and you can get hula hoops at the $ store they did not last the whole day.. but I was out a big $3..

 we made one out of popsicle sticks..
 put stickers on things..

 read tons of airplane books... that I got at the library...

 then I filled this box with all the ones that we made all week and on Friday we flew them off the front and back decks and that was tons of fun..

I will have to admit .. airplane week was WAY FUN...

and I now know how to make FIVE DIFFERENT PAPER AIRPLANES!!!!












No comments: