Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Keli Travels

Michelle and I went to the Route 11 potato factory in August 2013. 

You walk in and see all sorts of artwork done of their chip bags.
 Like that 


And they have big windows where you can watch the chips being made. That was really cool..it was neat seeing them come down a chute and be bagged. 

They have a sample table where you can sample all their chips ..

You can buy big bags of seconds..or you can buy this 
 It had several of their varieties in it..those Mama Zuma's are not a joke ...I don't even know how I made it through a whole BAG..

I was babysitting and I let the kids try one and I made them have a whole glass of water beside them before I let them eat one chip...and I only let them eat one...besides the three that they ate ..I ate that whole bag and 400 glasses of water later I was just fine.

 Me with my chips 

 My chips and me again..!!

We could not take pictures of them making the chips..

* potato chips are my favorite food 

* I like their salt and vinegar and dill pickle and regular 

* sweet potato does not come in that bag I got :( 

* I will never eat another bag of Mama Zuma's again ..





No comments: