Thursday, January 16, 2014

Keli's Family

I got off early one random day in August 2013 and my mom said to come on over to My Aunt Diane's because she was having a pool party for my Uncle Greg's birthday.. I went over and Uncle Greg and Aunt Connie were there and so were my cousin Jason's daughters
Kaylyn, Mckenzie and Mayson and my cousin Daniel's daughter Annabelle. We had a great time hanging out.
 Mayson with Rusty the dog.. everyone loves playing with Rusty in the pool! 
 FAMILY.. cousin Mckenzie, cousin Mayson, Aunt Diane, cousin Annabelle, cousin Kaylyn, ME

 Aunt Diane gave everyone bubbles here is Annabelle blowing bubbles.

 awww Annabelle is so cute!

 Mayson and I posing on the deck! 

 McKenzie and me.. I am holding a Vampire Academy book.. I was still reading that series.

 MISS MCKENZIE :)

 MISS MAYSON :)
 love this picture of me, Annabelle and Kaylyn.

 Kaylyn and me.

 Mayson again :)

 MISS KAYLYN :)

 Aunt Connie and Annabelle.

 Birthday Boy Uncle Greg and Annabelle.

 Miss Annabelle! 

and that is it! 

I love taking pictures! 





 









No comments: