Friday, January 24, 2014

Spiritual Keli

Every year, When I go to my family reunion I go to a small branch in Kilmarnock, VA. What a miracle that there are only a few LDS church in that area of VA and there is one in the same town as my family reunion so I don't have to skip church to go to my reunion. 

I did not want to church again ALONE at that branch.. and so I prayed please let me get a BF so I don't have to go to church alone at that branch..

Well I got a BF.. but he had to work..so I was stuck going alone.. 

until I went bowling and I asked my cousin Mark to go with me to church...

so my prayer was answered.... I had a BF and I did not have to go alone....

thank you Heavenly Father.. 

The next day I picked up my cousin Mark and we headed over to church.. HE LOVED CHURCH.. ! 

When it was over he said " I have to find this boy Grayson because he is going to give me a BoM" I said "OK" 

Mark was so excited.. he was like 
"I got my own souveneir.. my own BoM.. !!! now I can read it!!!!!"

He was like "BYE GRAYSON!!!!!!" and talked to me all the way back to the reunion saying "Grayson was cool and nice"

He said "he will come to church with me next year"

Later my cousin Jennifer put this picture on FB... and said ..
 My son Mark embraces diversity and went to church with his cousin Keli today...

a woman commented and said "My son Grayson enjoyed having him in class" 

WHAT!? GRAYSON'S MOM KNEW MY COUSIN MARK'S MOM!!!!??? ( my cousin Jennifer) say what ?? 

they went to HS together! 

I also found out from Grayson's mom that my cousin Biddie, Jennifer's grandma had even had some discussions and gone to some church activities..

um WOW!!! so.cool!  

I have met some really cool people in that branch including Danielle.. and her family and Grayson was kind enough to get a picture of us.. because we were dressed somewhat alike! 

My day was starting out great! 

so grateful for the people I have met in that branch.. and for Mark coming with me to church.


No comments: