Thursday, September 10, 2009

book


I could have read this book straight if I had nothing else to do, I liked it that much after I was done reading it I went online and found out a lot of people hated it... I think that those people are haters! 1.people did not like that she switched characters and fonts, I say why not!?? like they have never read a book that has done that??? 2. people did not like that she had unnessasary characters and sub-plots, don't all large novels have those??? I would be shocked if I read one that did not have those SERIOUSLY.. I mean yeah I wondered why some of the tangents but they kept me interested enough to keep reading:) 3. People felt the characters were unbelievable, well they must not know a lot of people,because it takes all kinds in this world and yes they were beliavable! I loved this book I loved how the characters figured out so much about themselves and each other in the process of this book and it made me cry and think a lot I can't really say what I liked aboutit because it would ruin it just suffice to say if you want a good quick read that will touch your heart this is the book for you. My only critiques are that there is a lot of similarity in this and The Pact, the defense attorney have the same charactaristics. The main characters are kids who grew up together, man characters go to jail where the same things happen to them... but that is just me. I don't like to read the same author over and over in a row for that reason.

No comments: