Sunday, September 6, 2009

quotes

here are some quotes I found while cleaning and organizing my house:

"You are the best resouce, you have what you have is enough" Elaine Jack

"Often people attempt to live their lives backwards: they try to have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they want so that they will be happier. The way it acually works is the reverse. You must first BE who you really are, then DO what you need to do, in order to HAVE what you want" Margaret Young

"Remember your daily homework: Stand in front of the mirror, look yourself in the eye and say (sincerely) " I love you and you are terrific, we are going to have a great day! Then go out and do it!"- Bonnie Jones

" Think Big * Prepare Well* Work Hard * Live Right " -Thomas S. Monson

" when you turn your life over to God, He will deepen your joys, expand your vision,quicken your mind, strengthen your muscles, lift your spirits, mulitply your blessings,increase your opportunities, comfort your soul, raise up friends, and pour out peace" Ezra Taft Benson

Be pretty if you are, be witty if you can, But be cheerful if it kills you!

Today you are you! That is truer than true. There is no-one alive that is you-er than you! Shout aloud I AM GLAD TO BE WHAT I AM ! Thank goodness I'm not a clam or a ham or a dusty old bottle of gooseberry jam! I am what I am What a great thing to be ! If I say so myself... Happy Everyday to ME! Dr. Suess

No comments: