Saturday, September 19, 2009

storytime

Next drawer:
1 slotted curved spoon
wooden spoon in the same condition as the other wooden spoons I have..
funnell
rolling pin
wooden sticks you can use to make cookies on a stick
purple bath salts??? don't know why or how they got in this drawer
egg separtor
popcorn thing that I have been wondering where it is it goes to my popcorn popper
plastic wrap... that I threw out you will know why in a second
zester
chopper that chops things on a zig zag
tongs
hot pad
3 cookie cutters
5 more fondue forks
6 shish kabob things
dumpling maker
hamburger press that I won when I worked at Qwest
liquid measuring cup
apple corer slicer thing
melon baller
pototo masher
5 napkin holders
1 marker I won at Qwest
1 pen I won at Qwest
jar opener
candy thermometer that is basically broken unless you want to hold it over a hot pot of candy cause it has no handle any more... I have done this a couple of times...
donut/biscuit cutter
2 knife sharpener things
2 peelers, Kathy told me I should have two so me and someone else could be peeling at the same time...
foil- which I threw out

I also found tons of MOUSE POOP at the bottom of this drawer....so I had to throw all of the above in the sink to wash it... and throw the foil and plastic wrap away..
all I'm saying is there better not be a mouse or mice currently in this house!!!!!!

No comments: