Monday, September 21, 2009

storytime

Next Cupboard
2 plastic cutting boards, one has seen MUCH better days...

1 wood cutting board that I won at Qwest, not one of those way nice wood cutting boards just a wood cutting board

1 piece of plastic that they claimed was a cutting board that I won at the Franklin County Fair they say it is a roll-up cutting board... to take camping for me it is just in my cupboard

1 cookie sheet that is OLD

1 cookie sheet that I won in Dec.. and is in OK shape

a really nice grater I need to figure out how to use

a really nice chopper that I need to put together and figure out how to use

a really nice mandolin thing that I need to put together and figure out how to use

a cat toy

a ton of mouse poop and dead bugs and spiders

I have had a sticky trap in this cupboard for a YEAR and never caught any mice but three large spiders... guess I need to keep a sticky trap in there...

also this cupboard is very awkward it is very small and narrow and low to the ground

No comments: