Wednesday, September 30, 2009

organizing

medicine cabinet : top shelf

blue and pink bottles on the top that I bought at the thrift store that I thought looked cool these are on the outside top

almond oil -that I bought when I made bubble bath; which was a very expensive project!

volumizing spray, that I would use if I did my hair more:) I should just buy a bumpit http://www.bighappiehair.com/

top of something maybe mousse

mascara- I have not used in so long because my eyes have had different problems for several months now :(

bobby pin

Midol- I definatly use this... I also gave it to Harley when she told me that she had a headache or stomache one night and her family did not have any meds.. I was like that is all I have.

fingernail/toenail clippers

old broken bobby pin holder

Patchouli oil- I bought when I made bubble bath

on a side note I wanted to say that my neighbors have decorated their yard with tons of Halloween decorations like purple skeletons and spooky cardboard faces on a stick and plastic windsocks... and spent HOURS doing it...and it is tacky!

No comments: