Friday, September 18, 2009

storytime

Next utensil drawer I found
14 spoons that don't match.. I have had a never ending sink of dirty dishes for so long that I seriously thought that I was low in spoons... turns out I have FOURTEEN and that is not counting all the ones I accidently left at Qwest or other jobs or gave to people when I gave them some sort of food... this counts the bigger spoons and the smaller ones ... and they don't match each other either..

14 forks??????? what the??? you know they are not a set cause none of them match each other or the spoons... I need new silverware
I want a nice set and a regular set but I for real need some that MATCH

7 butter knives... and I thought I was low on spoons?????????

16 fondue things... ?????? This is something I will use more when I have a BF, husband family etc... not much fun to have a fondue party with ones self...all I know is that in this purging/cleaning I BETTER FIND A FONDUE POT!!!!

a wooden thing to get things out of the toaster that is stuck...

2 things to spread things with easier... I won one at Qwest..

1 corer

measuring spoons that say "pinch" smidgen" "dash" I think that Kathy or someone in her family put those in my stocking one year

toothpicks

1/4 measuring cup

2 tablespoons, 1/2 teaspoon, 1/2 tablespoon
1 teaspoon 1/2 tsp 1/4 tsp
and a really nice one that does all of them...
I think I may need more measuring cups..
and maybe one nice set of measuring spoons I am giving away some that no longer say what they are on them... They are from Wal-Mart of course...

No comments: